I finally got to do the SRE kit that I've had for nearly a year. This is an insert that is supposed to go into the cover of a journal (which was included in the kit). I think I may put it in a cq block instead; I'll have to think about it. It was fun to do, but the directions weren't totally clear to me. I ended up not doing the magenta flower the way it was supposed to be done, but I still like it. I gave it beads in the center, instead of French knots, and I did that on purpose, but the petals I did differently because I'm dumb. The largest lavender flower didn't come out the way it was supposed to be either; it's way smaller, and sort of looks like a wad of gum. Artistically chewed gum, but yeah, gum. I also mixed up the light green and yellow ribbons. Don't ask me how that happened, but some of the flowers have light green centers and yellow leaves. Must be some of those genetically engineered plants.