Saturday, July 14, 2007

More hearts headed out...

These first two hearts are headed to Phyllis, the lady for July in the Sharing Our Hearts swap on CQ4Newbies. The second set are for Donna Deen, the lady for August. Donna sent me a wonderful heart for my month of June that had an embroidered basket on it, so I embroidered a basket for her on the heart on the left. The one on the right includes a pewter charm of an oriental fan. I've found that I can add some color to pewter charms with fingernail polish. If you look closely, I think you might be able to see the red flowers on the tiny fan. Just another thing to look for when shopping, ladies; fingernail polish in colors to enhance pewter charms!

2 comments:

Gerry said...

These hearts are lovely. I'm sure the birthday girls will just love them!

Susan said...

All 4 of them have wonderful seam embellishments. I was really struck by your twisted chains that look like Iris on one of Donna's. If they don't like these hearts, they can pass them along to me. =)