I was tagged for another MEME challenge this week, by Sue in western Washington. It's taken me several days to think about the answers, but here goes:
5 things to do before I die:
1) Own my own horse.
2) Get paid regularly for doing something I would do without getting paid (something artsy).
3) Learn to speak, or at least read, a foreign language.
4) Somehow, acquire a green thumb so I can grow tomatoes like my grandmother used to.
5) Clean my bedroom clutter so the kids don't have to.
5 things I can do:
1) Teach religious education to children (I'm a 3rd grade volunteer catechist)
2) Stitch! Most anything, but especially embroidery...
3) Cook. I don't always enjoy cooking, but I love to make soups in the winter.
4) Read. I'm a voracious reader; it's like breathing to me.
5) Make people laugh.
5 things I cannot do:
1) Function well without caffeine.
2) Play chess. And I refuse to learn.
3) Do math in my head, except for percentages, like "this fabric is discounted 40%, how much is a 1/4 of a yard?"
4) Be mean to anyone on purpose.
5) Speak a foreign language, yet.
5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) Good sense of humor.
5) Facial hair (only one is superficial--that's not too bad is it?).
5 celebrity crushes:
1) The Rock
2) Hugh Jackman
3) Vin Deisel
4) Adam Baldwin
5) The late, great Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin
5 people I want to tag for this challenge:
1) Lauri Burgesser
2) Susan Nixon
4) Trystan Popish (send me an email, kiddo)
5) Lesa Farmer
And, by the way, who the heck is MEME, and why all the challenges?