Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here's what we were doing last night:

And here's how my project turned out:


Tonight we'll be having our usual family dinner at my mom's house, but the menu will be a little different. I'm fixing a big pot of ground brains with rat kidneys (also known as chili with beans) and our drink choices will be even more odd:

The labels are from a package I bought at a dollar store. The fine print on Ye Olde Spider Venom says, "This is a novelty label. Although it's probably not spider venom, Morbid Industries cannot guarantee the safety of the container contents. Please drink responsibly." I can guarantee that when I attached the label to the bottle, it contained lemonade, but I didn't watch it last night, so who knows what may have happened. The brown bottles contain root beer, and the green one ("Zombie Virus, exquisitely crafted from the world's finest brains") is Fresca.

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Happy Halloween, Janet. I hope you have a leash for that spider!