Monday, October 6, 2008

Odds and ends....

Here are a few things I've been doing lately. First is a yellow color study round robin. This block belongs to Laura R. I was the first to work on it, so all embroidery and embellishments are done by me.

Next is a sane quilt that I made for a wedding present for our niece, Sarah and her husband Don. The center panel is something I bought from Equilter, one of my favorite online stores.

These two hearts are some I made for Chains of Hearts, and they've already been claimed by Susie W. in UK and Maretta O. in Victoria, Australia.


I joined an ornament swap and have already sent out my two ornaments (more than a month early; yay me!). These are not stuffed with fiberfill. They actually have CQing stash goodies inside, and are stitched shut so they won't fall out. The recipients will get to snip the threads to see what CQ Santa has brought them.

And lastly we have a second block for the breast cancer quilt that Leslie E. is making. I'd already done a block for it, but after she gave me more wedding fabrics in the squishies she gave out at retreat, I just had to do one more.

Now I've got to get busy with things for the craft sale on December 2nd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janet, love your work!! Your stitching is always spot on!!The B/C block is gorrrr-geous!! Debbie (Maine)

allie aller said...

Wow, you HAVE been busy!
I especially love those hearts...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog this morning... ;-) ~Allie