Saturday, August 4, 2007

Egyptian blocks received!

Here are the blocks I received in the Egyptian theme swap on CQ for Newbies. In the first picture, the one on the left is from Julie Coates in Big Spring, Texas. The one on the right is from Thelma Bradshaw.
Both blocks in the second photo are from Lauri Burgesser from right here in Grand Junction, Colorado. I was hoping I'd get at least one of hers, so I was thrilled to get two! I got to see all of her blocks in person, as we spent some time working on them together.
The last photo is of a block done by JK Alvarado from Calimesa, California. She was the hostess for this swap; she set the theme and collected all the blocks, then swapped them around and sent them out to their new homes.




2 comments:

Gerry said...

WOW, the blocks really are gorgeous. I'm glad you had fun.

Amy a.k.a. dragonryder4 said...

Oh how I wish now that I had joined in this swap , all the blocks look so pretty . I have an egyptian themed redwork quilt planned for this upcomming year . I have your crochet mofit's almost done , I hope to be able to mail them out to you by Tuesday or so .
http://www.rattiemom.blogspot.com