Monday, December 7, 2009

One of these things is not like the others.....

...come on, sing with me! One of these things just doesn't belong!...........One of these things...... something something something..........by the end of this song! Okay, so I don't remember all the words. You're just lucky you can't hear my singing voice in person. But there's a real live (though not lively) dog in that mess of toys. Can you spot him? He's the one with the spots.

Is this the way to shop at Target or what? If your mom is going to drag you through the mall on a Sunday, you might as well get comfy and take a nap. Rachel sent this from her phone yesterday to my email account. Modern technology!

2 comments:

Judy S. said...

What is there about little boys? Our son, now grown, could zone out like this at the loudest band concert, church, and ballet recitals. I loved this photo, Janet, as it brought back lots of memories.

Momma Bear said...

Boy's can fall asleep anywhere in any position! I have a picture (somewhere) of my DS asleep,sagging between two chairs!