Friday, January 29, 2010

Fantasy Landscape Round Robin-unicorn's garden

This is my last block to work on in this RR. It belongs to Christy in Indiana. She pictured a unicorn's garden and included the cute unicorn image.

I did the tree on the left, including the flowers under it. I continued the same type and color of flowers under the unicorn's cart and on the right under the other tree. Then I made the three red birds in the tree, and added 2 butterfly buttons, 6 embroidered bumble bees, a frog, and a ladybug. See if you find them all; I scattered them around a bit. I'm including some close ups because I'm not sure about the quality of the whole picture, but you can click on any of them for extreme close ups.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Janet Love the work you did on Christy's block! that tree on the left is just gorgeous with the red birds! nicely done!
I am sure she will be happy!
Lori

FredaB said...

Beautiful work Janet. She will love it. I did.

Hugs

FredaB

Lesley said...

Great work Janet. I love the bees. I'm sure Christy will be thrilled

Anonymous said...

Your tree is wonderful!! You did a great job on this block:)



Ann Flowers
flowerscrazyq@gmail.com