Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lampwork beads

I bought these recently from Oriental Trading Company. I think they were pretty reasonably priced, but the shipping $ is always a deal-killer for me. Luckily I had a code for limited-time free shipping. They are angel fish beads and bird beads. As always with lampwork being hand-done, some of the beads are prettier than others. Some are downright goofy looking, but overall I'm happy with the purchase and will be using some of them on projects in the very near future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome looking boots Janet!!! Your work is always so "neat". Love, love, love the beads!!!! Debbie (Maine)

Jane said...

Very cute glasswork... I'm sure they'll find their way onto a perfect patch of yours!

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

These beads are a wonderful find, Janet! Can't wait to see what you do with them!
Hugs,
Kerry