Thursday, January 8, 2009

Too much holiday fun, contemplating more celebration

Here's what happens when you have too much fun over the holidays. This is Paul.....

and here's Zack....

me and my split personality....

and yes, I ran right out and bought new bras after I saw this one.

This is the Victorian boot that I received in a swap on CQ4Newbies; it was made by Karen K. in Arizona and it contained some lovely swatches of fabric. The boot I made found a new home in England, with Susie W.

I haven't been doing a lot of CQing, but hope to get back at it soon. Since I'll be celebrating my big 5-0 this summer, I've decided to make a gold CQ. It will morph from palest golden cream in the center to more vibrant gold and then dark golden brown around the outer edge. At least that's the plan for now, but it is subject to change.

2 comments:

Gerry said...

OMG, this is too funny! I love your "Evil Twin" and I hope you bought the bras by mail order! LOL.

Cara Narkun said...

Hahahahhahah. I'm glad these got posted!