I've made this schelp bag to give to Trystan's former employer who was so kind to her during the 6 months she was home. The lady owns a used book store, so I the fabrics on the inside of the bag include a book spine print.
Here are the individual blocks. I was shooting for an antique look and used embroidered seam treatments. Hadn't planned to use any beads, as I hope this will be a useful item, but then one of the blocks just demanded a few beads.
Two other silk ribbon embroidery practice pieces I made recently. I really need to find my book and get some inspiration for other things to do in SRE.