Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Another craft show....

...has come and gone, and thankfully, this one was a little more profitable.

Lauri and I shared a table at this year's Mesa County Employee Association craft show. Last year was the first time they'd done it, and I did all right. This year, I think more people came prepared to actually shop, not just look, and Lauri and I both did alright.

Lauri's items are the purses (not the squarish totes), which she had in two sizes; a cell phone or MP3 player sized pouch, or the larger shoulder bags. She also made some really cute little denim pocket purses that did very well.

We'll never get rich doing this, but we had a good time, got some good feedback, and were able to sit and stitch for a few hours.

5 comments:

piney cq said...

Oh, Janet! I'm sooooo pleased you two had a better go of it this time!! How wonderful! All those bears are so very cute too! I love those little vests you made!

Jane said...

Hi Janet, Glad to hear that you and Lauri had a better show. Your table looks great with all the pretties. The boxes and purses are fab! Take care...

Susan said...

Your booth looks great! I'm happy you two did well. How fun to have a partner for this. At least you weren't snowed out!

Maddie Can Fly said...

Glad to hear this show was better for you. Just hang in there - each one gets better and better.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Your booth looks like the kind I like to shop in. Glad you two are having a better time of it.