Monday, November 19, 2007

Three more vested bears


These are 3 more bears for the upcoming craft show. I had so much fun doing the first two, and actually sold one of them, so I've tried a few more. This one is one of the $3 bears that you can buy at Hobby Lobby. It (and the following green one) are smaller than the first two I did, and I don't think I'd attempt to make a vest any smaller than this.


This is a bear that my sister gave me to work on. He's a dark green, and I thought his vest would look really nice in shades of purple with green, purple, and gold stitching.



The last bear is snowy white, and again, I thought he'd look great with shades of purple and pink. He's big enough to use the larger vest size like the first two bears I did. I'm really pleased with all of them, and hope they'll find good homes at the craft show.

4 comments:

Susan said...

These are even more adorable than the last ones . . . I think! It's amazing what a fancy little vest does to perk up a $3 bear!

Courtney Short said...

how adorable.. I swear that is going to be my next piecing project!! I love the green and the purple especially.. good luck at your show!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

These are the sweetest little guys! Good luck at the show!

Ramsgirl said...

I love these cute vests, do you use a pattern for them?