Wednesday, June 25, 2014

One more wedding photo and some butterflies


One more wedding photo. This was taken just before the ceremony, where the girls were waiting in the bride's room while Paul and I dashed home to find the ribbon sash for Trystan's gown that had been misplaced. She looks pretty calm and confident, doesn't she? And, as a friend of hers said, she looks like a painting....Rachel took this using our digital camera.







We have had lots of tiger swallowtails butterflies the past few summers. They have been attracted to the day lilies here.....















...and the pansies here. I also often see them flitting around down on Main Street when I'm working at Grand Valley Books. There are lots of flowers in the planters downtown.

1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Beautiful photos, I think I saw that wayward ribbon in the other photos, so you must have been successful. Loved the butterfly shots, too.