Thursday, August 9, 2012

What I've been up to....

 Here are some hearts I've made to have on hand for our CQ for Newbies Hearts and Flowers showers. I will embellish them as  I have time, or as need arises.


 This is the cat that was special ordered, with the peacock theme. I hand dyed my last peacock lace motif, and stitched the triskell-shaped feather design to match
 These are two little cats waiting to be embellished. They'll be about 6" tall when finished. The largest (lying down) cats are about 11" tall at the ears when finished.

2 comments:

Suztats said...

Looks like you're having lots of stitchy fun!

Lesley UK said...

I love them. I've managed to find a similar pattern, and I hope to be able to make a start soon. Thank you for the inspiration. They'll be ideal for the church bazaar.