Monday, May 9, 2011

Moderated comments and a bird block

First off, I just discovered 9 comments from some time ago waiting to be "moderated" (approved for posting) by me. I didn't think my account was set for moderated comments, so I'm a bit surprised. If you posted a comment in the past and didn't get a response, this probably explains why. I'll try to catch up with them, but if you posted a question to me and would still like an answer, please ask again. Occasionally Yahoo and I don't see eye to eye, and this seems to be one of those times.

Here is the last bird block for this round robin. It belongs to Nicki Lee. The lucite flower and leaves are some I bought recently online from Delphine's Flower Bead Shop. They have some fun little beads, they give a 15% discount to new customers, and the shipping was free.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

This is stunning Janet, it all works together so beautiful! I'll have to check out this shop. Thanks for the heads up!

Wendy said...

Hi Janet, this block is just gorgeous!